Have you ever been dumped by a friend embarking on a romance????????????????
It may be due to limited number of people we can have as close and intimate friends………….
If you go into a relationship, it actually costs you two friends in that inner core of that relationship. Instead of having the typical five friends, they only have four in that inner circle and bearing that one of those is the new person that has come into your life, it means you have to give up two others.
Guys tend to have four or five intimate friends, girls five or six. Both guys and girls abandon their friends at start of a new romantic attachment.
Here is an experience of a girl who has been into a relationship….
“I was in relationship for 3 years and when I broke up I found I don’t have many friends left, whom I can hang out with or cry on their shoulder because in these 3 years every free moment, every holiday was spent with my boyfriend.”
So your attention is wholly focused on the romantic partners, you just don’t get to see the other folks you had a lot to do with before. Those relationship starts to deteriorate.
SO what’s your take on this people???????