Wednesday 13 October 2010

WHEN IN LUV, ITS ONLY D HEART DAT SPEAKS

PART 3......

IT WAS 20 MAY.........."The day for "She" to decide dat wether "He" & "She" wud remain so called " JUST FREINDS" or will it wud b a begining of a new relationship......."
It was 2 in d clock when "She" ordered a veg burger n a cold drink........ Both "He" & "She" were sitting in a restuarant, talking to each other(actually it was jst "She" who was talking)........... N DEN CAME D MOMENT........
"He" was jst staring at "she" quitely....... n suddenly he said................"I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING"
"She" replied...... YA SPEAK.......
"He" STARTED.......
"I AM NOT A FLIRT. IT'S JUST THAT I REALLY HAPPEN TO BE IN LOVE WITH YOU. TOTALLY. OFCOURSE LOVE NEEDS TIME TO GROW. BUT I DONT KNOW WHY, YOUR PRESENCE DOES SOMETHING TO MY WHOLE SYSTEM. I FEEL FROZEN. I DONT KNOW YOU WILL BELIEVE THIS OR NOT SOMETHING MYSTIC HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I SEE YOU. SOMETHING IN THE AIR, PROBABLY MAKES IT HAPPEN. IT SOUNDS CRAZY, I KNOW, AND A LITTLE FLATTERING TOO BUT.....IT IS TRUE.......ALL OF IT....... I TRIED TO EXCUSE MY HEART WITH MANY EXPLANATIONS BUT I COULDN'T KEEP YOU OUT OF IT. YOU HAVE, LIKE A FIERCE WIND, BROKEN ALL THE DOORS AND WINDOWSNOF MY HEART; MANIPULATING ALL MY SENSES. YOU ARE NEITHER MY OBLIGATION NOR OBSESSION. IN FACT WHEN I KNEW I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU I REALIZED YOU ARE MY RELIEF......."

"He" stopped......n it felt like only 2 people were sitting in the entire restuarant...... "He" & "She" ............ "She" could not say anything........ both of them were talking but dis time jst through their eyes.....
There was no sound what so ever from anywhere, but still "She" cud hear someone asking her that "DO YOU LOVE ME?" "She" closed her eyes n realized dat it was no one but "HE's" heart asking her......
"She" opened her eyes n said "I LOVE YOU TOO"
"He" cud not believe his ears n again asked her......."VOT? VOT DID U SAY?"
"She" had a cute smile on her face as she replied again......"YES......I LOVE YOU"
"He" was over d moon as he heard it....... Both of them were really happy and as "He" was bout to say something, the order was delivered---- " A VEG BURGER".......hahahahahahaha
"He" was back in his senses......and realised something.......
"I THINK THERE ARE 2 WAYS OF GETTING STARTED WITH A RELATIONSHIP. 1st, YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON B'COZ OF CERTAIN APPEALING EXTERNAL ATTRIBUTES WHICH PUSH YOU TO KNW THE PERSON BETTER THROUGH INTERACTION OR 2nd, YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW A PERSON THROUGH A SERIES OF INTERACTIONS AND THEN YOU SLOWLY FALL IN LOVE WITH D PERSON'S APPEALING INTERNAL ATTRIBUTES. PERHAPS WITH "Me" & "Her" IT HAPPENED THE 2nd WAY"......... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TO BE CONTINUED............

6 comments:

  1. Bhaaaiiiisaaab...!
    BOmb...it wz ausume...!
    loved it..!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,,,gr8 story..totally romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha......thank u guys
    but its not over yet....:)
    i hope u lik d next episodes too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww really sweet n romantic...loved it...:)
    plz post the next episode as soon as possible...
    can't wait for it...

    ReplyDelete