Sunday 30 October 2011

One More Day Added to my most Memorable and Cherish Moments


I never thought a day spent with underprivileged children will be so exciting and learning experience for me. I got a chance to peep in their lives, actually miserable life, if a person like me had to experience. But none had great complaints against God, infact they opened my eyes when one of them said,"God had power to make us human, and human has power to be rich or poor,therfore it is the corrupt humankind that does not let us to be rich". Such a great idealogy was definitely not expected but there is a hidden truth that humankind had degraded all the years and inequality is a product of it.
Humanity is under question that where are our ethics, values gone?
This meeting brought tears in my eyes when a girl hesitatingly shared her story in bits with me. A girl who got married when she was 8yrs old stayed with her parents untill she turned 18.But all these years her parent did not educate her ,she does not even know how to write her name. later when she came to her in- laws, she was forced to work in other houses and become an earning source. A miserable life indeed!!!
Thus people with harsh experience can better make you learn the difficult and different phases of life. At the end of my day I had great lessons to take with me.

2 comments: