Sunday 26 September 2010

She.

Being in a class of web journalism, with only two boys and blah blah number of girls I don’t think I can act a misogynist and get away with it.

So, here I am the second time to write about women in my life, in your life, in everybody’s life because I don’t think that a single life is complete without women.

I am here not writing about what a guy or girl can do or can’t do. I am not comparing girls and boys, I am here to write what a woman of our time is doing.

She is doing each and every thing a guy can do with two babies hung at her back.

She’s having a corner in her heart for the sins she haven’t committed.

She is the home maker, a guy can only be a house maker.

She’s beautiful and ya, she’s beautiful.

She’s my mother, your mother…and she’s indeed beautiful.


So what if she’s melodramatic.

So what if she can’t drive.

Ya, sometimes she’s wrong but only till she cries(and then she’s right-instantly).






Its not that we guys don’t respect you, it’s just that we don’t know how to say it

(That’s the reason I am writing this).

This was dedicated to all the women in my life and all other creatures called women.

So thank you muma- because it all began with you.

And thanks to rest of the women for being a woman.



A woman's whole life is a history of the affections.

-Washington Irwin.


Thank you.

Peace.

12 comments:

  1. i am not promoting anything.
    i am just dedicating it to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb one dhruv...!! if every guy understands this then there will b no dispute between man & woman..

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can't blame only guys for the fight...
    its not men or women or hindus or muslims who are wrong...its individuals who are wrong.
    and thank you anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true its not always guys..
    my point was just that gals r far more emotional than boys and if an individual understands the emotional aspect of another than there will b peace all around :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feeling great to have you in class Dhruv..

    ReplyDelete
  6. if u really feel d same den HATS OFF dude....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. look i am not saying i don't check out girls..ha ha..
    but i do respect them as well..

    ReplyDelete