Saturday 25 September 2010

THE BEGINNING.

I don’t really know how to begin with this…

No I will not write about the things happening around me, and I will not mention the rickety image of the most expensive commonwealth games. I am not even super optimistic Mr. Kalmadi to justify renting not so expensive umbrellas to prevent the athletes who have pulled out of the games from the leaking ceiling.

Or I will not even discuss the overly discussed babri masjid verdict….no please don’t fight over the name…lets just call it babri masjid-ram janambhoomi issue.

Why would I talk about Kashmir when everybody’s talking about it and the people who should talk are throwing stones or busy making policies?

And inspired by fellow Kashmiri’s our naxal brother’s are also moving towards the Stone Age (maybe we will soon have a stone deficit in the country).

Who will read about the floods and monsoon when it’s visible on the roads so I will not waste my time talking about Delhi becoming Cherrapunji.

May be about dengue-no the mosquitoes in my house don’t let me do that.

About the grains being wasted- naa, when a Supreme Court verdict can’t change a thing how will a sweet little article by me bring any change.

So what should I write about??

I don’t want to talk about something which indicates towards some particular problem, which criticizes some one or which just gives you some information.

I want to write about something which makes everybody around happy because being happy and being loved are the most desired feelings.

So I don’t think I will write anything I will just ask everybody out there to share their experiences, their feelings or desires which make them happy.

We shall not believe in fate, We will not Kill to kill killing
We will not lose faith, Trust me,
We will just smile to kill hate.



If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace.
-john lennon.

Thank you.

Peace.

5 comments: