Tuesday 28 September 2010

God's wish...

Okay. And it all began with how it happens and the answers we didn’t have were called God.

The natural phenomena which gave us light and life were called God but it came into true existence when the natural forces causing havoc were considered as God’s punishment. The true existence of God is in the fear of being punished for not accepting it as supreme.

And fear is a strong emotion

It’s the fear that drives us today.

It’s not faith; it’s the fear of consequence for not having faith.

When do you generally pray to God??

It’s when you have fear of something, some situation.

It’s when you want god to take you out of that situation.

It’s the fear of failing in the exam that is the foundation of our faith.

Or the fear of losing someone that forces us to believe in the so called supreme power.

It may sound very pessimistic and I am really sorry for it.

I was never against something which could have had serene effects on mankind,

A creation which could have been used to spread love and peace.

But that is truly not the scenario, is it?

Because like ‘fear’, ‘greed’ is another strong emotion and is responsible for probably the best use of human fear.

Fear was exploited and ‘God’ was used…

Instead of spreading love, it became a reason to split.

Instead of creating ‘we’, it created ‘you’ and ‘me’.

Please don’t get me wrong here- I am not against anything, I am just in favor of something i.e. mankind.

I don’t ask you to lose faith in God, I just ask you to place mankind above it.

For all the believers- may be that’s what he always wanted.

The opinion here is completely mine and I am really sorry if I have hurt someone’s religious sentiments.

I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for His reputation if He didn't.

-Jules Renard.


Thank you.

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. God always remain in EVERYONES heart n works only when your heartbeats start accelerating .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't agree..
    god is man made which was created for a good purpose but the purpose is now lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete