Wednesday 26 September 2012


                                                         CHOOSE THE RIGHT


Tougher is the part of me
That doesn’t see
The people dying and crying
Sorry for the rapes and
Murders but these are not my crimes
I have my life my, family
And my own worries to worry for
‘Caring about myself and my owns
 
You say is the black part of mine’

Now left all that was mine
Caring for god’s other creation
That’s divine
Leaving out all the love and lust of life
I kiss the children other turn around at
I act like god’s child
But isn’t this white part of me engulfing
My life

Going through both I have learned
Neither the black nor the white
Fulfils the life
Its red part that beats
But satisfies
Never leave your loved ones at agony
And love others a
This is humanity
Choose the red, choose the right

1 comment:

  1. One of the best poetries i have ever come across. Great Work.

    ReplyDelete