Another informative lecture from Mrs Ratnawali Mitra (Science Journalist at All India Radio). The lecture started with a brief discussion about the production of a news feature on radio.
A news presenter (also known as narrator, newsreader, newscaster, anchor-man or anchor-woman, moderator, news anchor or simply anchor) is a person who presents news on the radio.
- Introduces about the programme.
- Creates a rapport between the people during a particular programme.
The production goes though following processes:
- Establishment of the subject
- Introduction about a particular subject
- Interviews of the concerned persons related to that particular subject
*give the designation of the concerned person when interviewing.
- Interviews of common man
*make the programme attractive by adding a nuisance value to it.
# Link 1
Introduction # Narration
# Link 2
First Lead # Narration
Published By: KANISHKA SALWAN