The official launhing of AFC Medical Conference 2015 was done in New Delhi on 26 April 2014 in a glittering function.
The Registration for the conference is now open.
Please find below the registration details.
Dr P S M Chandran
AFC Medical Conference Delhi, 2015
Registration Fee (Pre - Conference Workshop/Cources)
Delegates will be eligible to attend the pre-conference workshop/course provided he/she must have been registered and have fully paid the registration fee for the 3-day conference. Since each pre-conference course/workshop will have only limited seats, we encourage the delegates to register as early as possible to secure a slot.
Registered delegates for the pre-conference will have a full access to the workshop/course, teaching materials and certificate
Registration Fee (Conference)
Delegates are eligible for the following:
· Morning and Afternoon Teas and Lunch
· Scientific Booklet (conference program and abstracs for keynotes, symposium, instructional lectures and free papers)
· Delegate Conference Kit (satchel, notepads, souvenirs & giveaways)
· Access to Scientific Exhibition
· Access to Poster Presentation Session
· Certificate of Participation
· Access to the Official Gala Dinner (Additional guest to Official Gala Dinner fee of US$50.00/INRs. 3000)
1. Secure your registration on-line for the 5th AFCMedCon 2015 sub-site (to be ready on the 15th April, 2014) by clicking here:
2. Make the necessary payment through the following:
o Telegraphic Bank Transfer
o Demand Drafts
o Cash at AIFF Office
3. Kindly indicate the payment details on remitted transfer advice to beneficiary if payment by Bank Transfer / Demand Draft at
AIFF - AFC MEDCON 2015
IDBI Bank Ltd.
G1 & G6,Ashirwad Mall,Plot No-3,Sector-5,Ashirwad Chowk, Dwarka,New Delhi-110075
o Note: All local and overseas bank charges shall be borne by remitter (participant). Otherwise the organizer shall ask for the balance due after showing the statement/electronic receipt. You will be informed of any deficit before coming to New Delhi.
4. After completion of the payment, kindly refer back to your registration email for payment upload link.
5. For any assistance or inquiries about the on-line registration system, please contact the Conference Secretariat at:
Cancellations and refunds:
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to All India Football Federation (AIFF) via email at email@example.com / fax: +91 11 2804 1434 and will be subject to the following conditions:
Cancellation received before 1st February 2015:
The payment will be refunded after the conference, less 30% of the amount paid
Cancellation received after 1st March 2015:
No refund will be provided